Saturday, January 17, 2009

Annoucing the Cast of the 2009 Vagina Monologues

Introduction
Women 1 - Theresa Lombardo
Women 2 - Emily Mills
Women 3 - Alexis Miles

Introduction to Hair - Bree Hugins

Hair - Pam Ellis

The “Wear and Say” Lists
Donna Hirsch
Irene Joyce
Georgia Fowler
Suki Bauer
Ariel Laugel-Schloss
Merrilee Tobin

Introduction to The Flood - Irene Joyce

The Flood - Rachel Moore-Beitler

The Vagina Workshop:
Diane Renz

Intro to Because He Liked To Look at It - Ariel Laugel-Schoss

Because He Liked to Look At It - Alex Naugler

My Angry Vagina - Deirdre Moynihan

Intro to My Vagina Way My Village
- Natalya Fearnley

My Vagina Was My Village
Micki Folmar
Marissa Mattys

Intro to Coochi Snorcher - Katrina Pratt

The Little Coochi Snorcher That Could - Toni Bradford

Intro to The Burqa - Donna Hirsch

The Burqa - Josie Dembicziak

Intro to Reclaiming Cunt - Merrilee Tobin

Reclaiming Cunt - Alyzabeth Parker

A six-year-old girl was asked…
Georgia Fowler
Bree Hugins

Intro to the Woman Who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy - Emily Mills

Woman Who Loved to Make Vaginas Happy - Shanna Katz

Intro to I was There In The Room - Katrina Pratt

I Was There In the Room - Angie Durlin

2009 Spotlight Introduction
Cassie Taylor
Theresa Lombardo

2009 Spotlight – Baptized - Alexis Miles

No comments: